Saturday, May 28, 2011

Miniature place mats, coasters and napkins continued ...

Its been a while since our last post, but boy have we been busy little bees! Where to being? ...

I completed the miniature napkins that are part of the miniature place mats, coasters and napkins. It took a little time at the beginning getting each napkin prepared for sewing as there was a bit of cutting, folding, ironing, more folding and pinning before the napkin got anywhere near the sewing machine. Slowly I got myself into a routine with it all and started churning the finished products out.



Im actually really chuffed at myself with regards to how they turned out and without further adieu I now present a selected few finish products .... drum roll please.







 S

1 comment:

  1. How cute are they!!
    I'm thinking that they would look fab in a kindergarten/childcare home corner pretend play area...add a few matching aprons (they always need more than one cos everyone will want to wear one!)...the kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete